Thursday, July 05, 2007

Kicking off the Rust

I'll be making a few changes around here the next few days, as I attempt to get back into the swing of posting. This unplanned hiatus the past 7 or 8 months makes some updates to my links and formatting of the blog necessary.

For those of you who wrote, asked, wondered ... I certainly didn't fall off the planet. I was just struck with a multi-pronged attack of work obligations, studies, relationship obligations, procrastination, and blogger burn-out. I'm certainly not the first (or last) blogger to take a hiatus.

In typical Shedd fashion, you might expect numerous posts from me the next few days ... I've found about a string of interesting things to post.

2 comments:

Andy said...

I've done the whole 'too busy to blog' thing - but for some reason I just couldn't kick the blogging addiction.

Welcome back to the crack house...

digenis said...

Great to see you around these parts again. I look forward to your these interesting topics you've found and plan to post on.

Cheers!