Friday, February 24, 2006

Uh oh - Tag, I'm it

Four jobs I've had:
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Construction Materials Technician
- Flagman on a Asphalt Paving Crew
- Dishwasher

Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Rob Roy
- Almost Famous
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off (anyone?_______anyone?)
- Brazil

Four places I've lived:
- Herzogenaurach, Germany
- Oahu, Hawaii
- Wolcott, Vermont
- Brooklyn, New York

Four TV shows I like (ugh, I hate most TV):
- The Sopranos
- The Wire
- Twin Peaks (ya, I had to go this far back to find something I watched regularly)
- Seinfeld

Four places I've vacationed:
- Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Elmore, Vermont
- Grand Canyon, Arizona

Four of my favorite dishes:
- Manti with tomato sauce
- Medium-Rare Porterhouse Steak, baked sweet potato, asparagus w/ butter
- Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Ice Cream
- Maine Lobstah

Four sites I visit daily:
- Straight Dope
- Boston Sports Media
- Dilbert
- Salon

Four Books I've Read This Year:
- Guns, Germs, and Steel (Jared Diamond)
- Divine and Human and other Stories (Leo Tolstoy)
- State of Fear (Michael Crichton)
- Education of a Coach (David Halberstam)

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
Sean Guillory
Lyndon Allin
Toan
Elena Skochilo

No comments: